Your access to and use of the Project X Escape Rooms website is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws and regulations. By accessing or using any part of this website or any information contained in it you agree to accept these terms and conditions as amended from time to time. To find out how we engage with our client, please read our terms of business.
1. This website is aimed at individuals, groups, organisations and companies interested in entertainment activities and team building and is provided for information purposes only. Whilst Project X Escape Rooms uses reasonable efforts to only include accurate information in this website we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any information given. Project X Escape Rooms assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
2. We do our best to ensure that the website operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website, and (save as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions) we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the website.
3. The information in this website does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation.
Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the site are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
4. You should be aware that the internet is not secure. If you choose to send any electronic communications by means of this website you do so at your own risk. Project X Escape Rooms does not guarantee that such communications will not be intercepted or changed or that they will reach the intended recipient securely.
5. This website contains hyperlinks to sites operated by third parties for reference and information purposes only. Project X Escape Rooms has not reviewed and does not review the websites that may be linked to this website and we are not responsible for the content of, nor do we accept any liability arising in respect of, any other websites linked to this website. The presence of links to other third party operated websites shall not be deemed to be a recommendation by Project X Escape Rooms of such websites nor of any advice or information posted on them.
6. Project X Escape Rooms cannot guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to this website.
7. Except as set out at clause 9 below, Project X Escape Rooms will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in conjunction with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or reliance on any materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
8. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
9. These terms and conditions do not exclude liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting fromProject X Escape Rooms’ negligence, for fraud or for any matter which would be illegal for Project X Escape Rooms to exclude or to attempt to exclude liability.
10. The design of this website and its contents are the property of Project X Escape Rooms and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. No material may be copied, modified, reproduced, adapted, displayed, published, stored, translated, sold, reverse engineered, decompiled, disassembled or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. The use of any such material on any other website or computer environment is strictly prohibited.
12. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which this website is offered at any time. Any such change will be effective once reflected in the terms and conditions or any other material part of the site and published on the site. You should check the site periodically to ensure that you are aware of and complying with the current version.